Children's Size Chart
Adult Unisex Hoodie Size Chart
A few measuring tips:
- Height: Measure from the top of the head to the ground, without shoes.
- Head: Measure around the fullest part of the head.
- Overarm: Measure from the centre of the back neck, down the arm to the wrist.
- Chest: Measure under the arms, around the fullest part of the chest.
- Waist: Measure the natural waistline, just above the hip bone.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of the seat.
Please note that all children's clothes are cut generously and will fit up to the greater size of the dual sizing, i.e. 6 years of the 5-6 years.
N.B. Do not pull the tape measure too tight.